Helping others could be the key to helping yourself!
Volunteering for a cause that's important to you has many benefits:
- Meet people who care about something that you care about
- People who volunteer are usually warm, friendly, and non-judgmental
- People instinctively like others who share their passion
- Making a difference feels good and can boost your self-esteem
- Read about more benefits at Volunteering and its Surprising Benefits
There are many ways to volunteer. To find opportunities in your community, visit one of the sites below and take a look around.